8.31.2014

Fallen








Phnom Penh is interesting, Siem Reap is quaint, but what really did me in was Koh Tonsay, known as Rabbit Island.  Maybe it was the line of palm trees, the fact that there wasn't plumbing, or the beautifully warm blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand.  There is so much to say about this island, and my whole weekend in Kep, but I cannot even think of words to properly explain it.  Magical, wonderful, amazing don't cut it.  Marvelous, magnificent, and incredible don't either.  It was so striking I didn't even take any photos that do it justice.

Sometimes you go to a place you never expected to and you fall in love with it in ways you never imagined possible.  I've fallen for Koh Tonsay and I've fallen hard.  I've been asked if I could stay in Cambodia forever.  Phnom Penh, no.  But this place, I would be back in a heartbeat.